|Maps & Directions|
(Five daily prayers, Salaatul Jumu'ah [Friday Prayer] for Staff & Students at 1:20 PM except school holidays])
(Salaatul Jumu'ah [Friday Prayer] for community members at 1:15 PM)
Cherry Hill Manor/Knights of Columbus located at 9450 Cherry Hill Road, College Park, MD 20740. For directions, click here.
Directions to Main Location
From Greenbelt Road onto Rhode Island Avenue
From 193, take Rhode Island Avenue. At the intersection of Rhoda Island and Hollywood, turn Right on to the service road. Turn Right on Lackwanna Street Go to the end of the street and turn Left on 53rd Avenue Go to the end of the street and turn Right on Edgewood Road
From Route 1 - Baltimore Avenue (South of 495)
From Rt. 1, turn left on Hollywood road (if you are coming on Rt. 1 North, you will make a right). Pass Rhode Island Avenue and immediately turn Left on to the service road. Turn Right on Lackwanna Street. Go to the end of the street and turn Left on 53rd Avenue. Go to the end of the street and turn Right on Edgewood RoadBy Metro
It is very easy to get to Dar-us-Salaam and Al-Huda school by metro. The masjid/school is a simple 10-12 minute walk from the Greenbelt metro station, through a pleasant residential neighborhood with sidewalks.
1) Take the green line to the Greenbelt metro station.
2) After you exit through the turnstiles there are two ways to leave the station. Look RIGHT and follow the signs for the MARC train.
3) Walk STRAIGHT through the short tunnel and then follow the curved concrete path. You will walk past a little grassy area.
4) The path ends at a street, which is 53rd Avenue. Turn RIGHT.
5) Walk STRAIGHT down 53rd Avenue until you reach the end of the road (it dead-ends). You will walk straight for approx. 10 minutes and will pass many houses, a road on your left and an entrance to a park on your right. Do not turn, just keep going straight.
6) At the end of 53rd Avenue, turn RIGHT and walk up the little incline. This is the entrance to the masjid/school. You will not see the building right away, but as soon as you walk a little bit you will.
The main entrance to the masjid/school is through the double doors in the middle of the building, with the covered entryway.
There is a sisters-only entrance to the masjid/school on the right side of the building. If you enter through this door, to get to the sisters' entrance to the masjid you should walk straight down the hall to the end, turn left and walk to the end, then left again and the entrance will be on your left.
Insha Allah we will see you soon!